Bujang Senang

Bujang Senang

1 Dis 2016

#SoriToSayLahhhhh : U worry about country going bankrupt, i am busy making money


In 1982, when I entered university, my father told me to study hard so that I can get a good degree and migrate to Australia or UK. He heard from his friends that the country has going to be bankrupt and there was no future here. [this was in 1982... 34 years ago].
.
In 1987, when I first started working, my friends told me... save as much as you can so that we all can migrate to Australia. There is no future here. The country is going to bankrupt.
.
In 1994, when I left my employer and started my business, people told it was a bad move. They told me "the country was going to be bankrupt soon, Mahathir and his sons have swindled all the money and you better stay with your current company".
.
In 2004, when my business had grown and I opened a branch office in Sabah, people told me was a bad move. They told me "the country was going to be bankrupt soon, Mahathir has quit because there is no more money to be made and Pak Lah has got no money to run the country"
.
In 2008, when our business had grown substantially, the same people told me "it is time to get out. The country is going to be bankrupt. Cash out your business and invest elsewhere e.g. Singapore or Australia or UK".
.
It is now 2016. The same people keep telling me that the country is going to be bankrupt. Nowadays I tell them "you worry about the country going to be bankrupt. I am busy making money".

(By Dr G Balamurugan - or Fondly known as Raja Pisang by his facebook friends)

0 komentar: