Bujang Senang

Bujang Senang

14 Jul 2016

Nancy Shukri steps down as ‘law minister’


Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department Nancy Shukri is stepping down as the minister in charge of law will be assuming new responsibilities of overseeing six other agencies.
These agencies included Land Public Transport Commission, Sarawak Commercial Vehicle Licensing Board, Sabah Commercial Vehicle Licensing Board, The Malaysian Innovation Agency, Malaysian Industry-Government Group for High Technology (Might) and The Malaysian Nuclear Agency.
Shukri’s former law portfolio has been taken over by Datuk Seri Azalina Othman Said.
“I look forward to work with the people under my new portfolio. It is very much different from the other agencies which I have been handling; dealing with legal matters. 
“In  my new portfolio I will be looking into innovation and industry players from different sectors in many aspects. I have yet to sit with the officers to brief me on their activities.”
“I am optimistic that these agencies will be another interesting area to explore, and meeting people from different disciplines,” said Shukri, the Batang Sadong MP in a statement today.
Borneo post

0 komentar: