Bujang Senang

Bujang Senang

19 Jul 2016

#SUKMASarawak2016 :FIRST GOLD FOR SARAWAK


The Sarawak Taekwondo contingent came off to a good start today when their poomsae mixed pair Augustine Rudy Grocer and Nurul Hidayah Abdul Karim won the first gold for Sarawak with 7.37 pts.
It also happened to be the first time for both 18-year-olds to be competing in the Malaysian Games (Sukma), making this win extra special.
“I feel really happy winning this competition and I would like to extend my gratitude to my coach and master who have taught me from when I was a white belt until I became what I am today,” said Augustine, who has been training six months and taken part in local and international competitions in the run up to this event.
Nurul Hidayah, who has been paired with Augustine since 2013, was also very grateful and happy for her win.
“I  did not expect to win in my first Sukma, and it being the first gold medal for Sarawak,” she said.
Landing in second place was Selangor with a score of 7.16, followed by Johor and Negeri Sembilan in third place with 7.11 and 6.96 points respectively.

0 komentar: